Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The First Post!

So this is my first post and I'm extremely excited to share this product with you! These shoes...OH these shoes are just about every girls best friend I think. They are the classic pump with a twist! The hud they come with is INCREDIBLE! There are so many different styles for the shoe it's like buying 24 shoes in one! Well technically that is exactly what you're doing!


So what are they and how much of a dent are they going to put in your pocket? You'll be happily surprised!


The Shoes!- These babies are from .:EC:. and are the Ysaline Heels and they will set you back only L$100! An Absolute steel! So go check out that link and pick up a pare!

The Outfit!- This outfit is also from .:EC:. and is known as Shani White. It is a lovely L$99

The Skin!- I have no link to. Sorry! But it's called Al vulo Miha Sunkiss. 

The Hair!- This hair is from Magika! One of my favorite hair stores. It's called Now and I'm using the Hud 1 for my color. 

The Shape!- This shape is by ::SP:: and is a FREEBIE! Copy and mod and is a great deal! It's the Terry shape and if you're looking for a cheap shape GET THIS ONE!

















No comments:

Post a Comment